The Lean Construction Institute of Western Australia in collaboration with RFID for Energy, Mining and Construction, invites you to participate in the 4th Australian Lean Construction Conference at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, 12th – 14th August 2014.
The theme for 2014 is Smarter and Leaner Projects in Australia. This event brings together global best practices from internationally acclaimed practitioners and innovative technologies to overcome the challenges facing the industry today. With Australia’s competition increasing and project costs spiraling, every company’s goal has become to adopt “lean” as a culture. Register now to hear from experts in the field and take part in interactive workshops.
Key components of the conference include
- Conference workshops – focus is given to hands on discussion of industry best practices in Lean Construction. Delegates will have an exceptional opportunity during this workshop to converse and learn from world class experts in their field.
- International and National Keynote speakers sourced by the LCI Western Australia for their unique combination of academic and industry expertise as well as outstanding presentation abilities.
- Concurrent sessions – these will allow delegates the flexibility to choose their topic of interest.
- The world’s most comprehensive RFID technology exhibition dedicated to the Energy, Mining and Construction industry, with contributions from global solution providers. This gives delegates the opportunity to review cutting-edge technology with advances in the construction industry in a forum of like-minded practitioners.
- Delegates are encouraged to participate in the LNG Lean Construction Simulation Game, facilitated by LMR.
- A one-day workshop focusing on standardising RFID technology in the global oil and gas industry.
- Welcome Cocktail Reception and Gala Dinner to relax and unwind with fellow colleagues and partners.
Tuesday, 12 August:
LCI and RFID Journal sessions and workshops followed by cocktail reception and RFID Journal exhibition opening
Wednesday, 13 August:
LCI comprehensive program and workshops with access to RFID Journal exhibition, followed by Gala Dinner
Thursday, 14 August:
LCI workshops with the aim to standardise RFID technology globally for oil & gas industry
The Centre is situated in the heart of Perth, nestled by the iconic Swan River, and close to first class restaurants and shopping. Nearby is picturesque Kings Park with more than 400 hectares of parkland and stunning city views. As Australia’s sunniest capital, local tourist attractions include over 80 kilometers of beaches, nightlife, outdoor dining, world-class wines, pristine national parks and islands for amazing marine adventures. Beyond Perth the delights of Margaret River, the Coral Coast and the magical Kimberley region beckon you to extend your stay and explore Western Australia.
For those who will be travelling with a partner, and they would like to join with local partners and other travelling partners, we will be offering a more personal tour of Perth and the surrounds. For further information and to register your interest in this fantastic opportunity to tour Perth please contact us by email: email@example.com
Mr Martijn Truijens
Chair Western Australia Lean Construction Institute
Council of Western Australia Lean Construction Institute
- Mr Martijn Truijens (Chair) – Woodside Energy Lean Construction Technical Advisor
- Mr Levi Naas – BGC VDC BPI Manager
- Mr Barry Howard – Clough Vice President Business Improvement & Integration
- Mr David Guille -Building Solutions Executive Director
- Mr Abra DeKlerk – AECOM Area Manager Western Australia
- Ms Monika Gluszak -Wesfarmers WA Business Improvement Coordinator
- Professor Xiangyu Wang – Curtin-Woodside Chair Professor for Oil, Gas & LNG Construction and Project Management & Co-Director
- Mr Martin Collard – Enterprise Connect Australian Government Business Advisor
- Mr Steve Dexter – Regional Quality Assurance Manager